Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One Word Wednesday - January 8

I've decided to participate at oneword.com again. Whenever I have time or just feel like writing, I'm going to post my entries from oneword.com.

January 7, 2014 - Tracking

He's tracking me. I don't know how, but I know he is. I threw away my cell phone. I've turned off my tablet. I've ditched my car, and now I'm taking the bus. But I just know he's watching me. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. I can feel them. I'm scared.

January 8, 2014 - Freezer

I open the freezer. It’s empty. Where did all the food go? Just two days ago the freezer was full. So I check the fridge. It’s empty too. I look around me. The entire kitchen is empty. No pots or pans or dishes or food anywhere. Where am I? Am I in the right house? I’m hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment