Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blackout Poetry - Deep Magic

This is my other blackout poem that I wrote for swap-bot. I created it from page 185 of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis in his larger work The Chronicles of Narnia (my copy has all the stories of the series in one book).

Deep Magic
By Candace Shultz

The warmth of his breath came over her,
and she covered him with kisses,
her eyes very bright, limbs quivering.

He was beautiful.

They rolled together
in a happy laughing heap
of arms and legs.

It was like playing with a thunderstorm.

And when they lay together
panting in the sun,
no longer tired or hungry or thirsty,

All was golden.


1 comment:

  1. I think this is beautiful. Very creative to put random words together. Even if it's from a book. Just knowing what book it's from, for some reason I imagine tigers.

    ReplyDelete