Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chloe's Christmas Wish - Advent Calendar (Day 4)

http://www.elainenybeck.com/DayFour.html


You can do what I did this morning,” Fluffy suggests. “My humans left a hot pie cooling by the open window. I jumped up to the windowsill, looked behind me to make sure they had left the room, then gave the pie a little nudge. As it splattered to the floor, I squeezed through the small opening in the window and escaped before my humans could notice!” Fluffy is a fat cat with lots of long white fur. Sometimes Chloe can't see his chubby face through all his fur. He lives down the street from Chloe. She admires him because he knows how to escape from the house. He often tells Chloe how to escape, but Chloe doesn't want to anger Megan, so Chloe doesn't usually take Fluffy's advice. She definitely doesn't want to ruin one of Megan's precious pies. She'd be on the naughty list for the rest of her life.

“There's no pie on the window right now,” Chloe says, “and the window's closed, so I can't do that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment